AutoAnything, Inc., an AutoZone Company, is a San Diego-based eCommerce Company that merges the high-speed lane of custom automotive accessories and performance parts with cutting-edge internet technology and industry-leading customer service. With the support of AutoZone, Inc., the leading retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the United States and annual sales over $10 billion, AutoAnything, Inc. continues to grow at a rapid pace. Our flexibility, entrepreneurial style, knowledge of the competitive landscape and innovative business model has allowed us to excel in the industry since 1979. AutoAnything, Inc.'s success can be directly attributed to the dedication, passion and creativity of our Team.
We are looking for an On-Line Chat Specialist to join our dynamic Team! This position is responsible for delivering best in class service to our customers while maintaining the highest level of integrity. The ideal candidate will have the desire to deliver an incredible customer experience, coupled with a proven track record in a sales environment. In order to succeed in this endeavor, a successful candidate will display the following characteristics:
- MOTIVATED - Driven to exceed the customer's expectation on every chat interaction. Inspire to maintain a high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic and personal accountability. Chat Sales Specialist take personal pride with leaving a positive lasting impression with every customer contact.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - Keeping the customer's needs at the forefront through writing comprehension, assessing options and driving a resolution. Willingness to accept feedback and applying new ideas is an important component of maintaining customer focus.
- OWNERSHIP - Working in a multi-task environment to ensure one-chat resolution for our customers. This includes complete and accurate processing of customer requests and communication expectations to our customer.
- TEAM ORIENTED - As an integral member of the team, you will represent a consistent image of Auto Anything, Inc. You will be part of a peer group who respects different ideas and opinions. Responsible attendance is critical to the success of the team.
- 2 or more years of Customer Service experience
- 2 or more years of Sales experience
- Call Center experience a plus
- Automobile parts/accessories sales a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to type greater than 40 wpm is required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Flexible schedule needed. Some nights and weekends availability required
AutoAnything, Inc. offers a fun working environment and a competitive, total compensation package. Our benefits include your choice of Medical, Dental and Vision plans; Paid Vacation & Sick leave; and 401k accounts with generous employer-matching contributions. Additional Company-paid benefits include EAP, LTD and Life Insurance.
We are also proud to offer several other optional work-life benefits, including:
- Employee Stock Purchase Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Contributions Matching Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Weight Watchers Reimbursement